Well, you didn't know that the eel had touched the chicken already, and it was an electric eel, a special kind, which fills any object it touches with ELECTRICITY, which you means you took an ELECTRIC fried chicken from that eel. Then you ate the ELECTRIC fried chicken, which meant that your body got filled with ELECTRICITY, and then...ELECTROCUTION!!!!! So, don't eat anything an electric eel gives you, or, rather, take anything one gives you. You will have a shocking, electrifying, surprise that will probably be the end for you.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.